Clients hire Advanced Subrogation Resources (AnSR) for its expertise in process management and engineering. AnSR's process methodology is "event driven" verses "time driven" and it includes the following components:
- Lean/Six-Sigma: the managerial concept designed around reducing errors and improving efficiency of processes through elimination of steps and less overall work.
- Measurement: what gets measured gets done. All critical processes and desired outcomes must be measured with statistical relevance.
- Improvement: bettering desired results through the elimination of defects and increasing output with less effort (efficiency gains).
- Change: Lean/Six-Sigma requires processes to be studied frequently. Typically studies identify defects that are eliminated through change. AnSR’s work for its customers invariably causes change in their organization.
- Transparency: Improvements can be made only if processes and results are exposed to all stakeholders.